Saturday, July 6, 2013

The Truth Is.....

So, we have a little confession to make.  It was my sister that brought it to my attention tonight and after a little thought ~ yes ~ I have to confess....

We love our pieces so much at Sandpaper, that we have a hard time parting with them.  Because we love what we do and love the results, we just happen to find a place for it in one of our homes.  Take this lovely Ethan Allen table that we refinished....


Yes.... that found a home in Kath C's home. And this...


Well, let's just say that it matches Kath O's home decor perfectly. 

There are times, we will paint something for someone and just wonder, hmmmm.... "How can I keep this" or perhaps, "I need one for my house too."  For example, this Duck Egg Blue set with the drawers lines in pages from The Notebook probably could have taken up residence in one of our homes fairly easy.


Truthfully, when our customers get their item or pick out an item, nothing beats the happy, giddy look on their face when they see it.  It is truly the best feeling. We have a passion for making someones old or out-dated items part of the family again. Sandpaper would love to help you out, so keep us in mind.

Let's face it! Furniture and items in our home are part of our family.  Not everyone talks to their furniture like I do (I kid, I kid.....well... OK...maybe not) however, everyone likes to take pride in their home, even if something is repainted, repurposed or just moved around.

I switch up my furniture arrangement from time to time to give the room a new look.  If you are bored with how your room looks, what little things do you to spruce it up?  Do you change the pictures on the wall out or around? Change your throw rug?  Go all out and repaint the entire room?  We would love to hear from you!  Please leave a comment below with your tips or tricks.  
KO

No comments:

Post a Comment