Wednesday, August 7, 2013

School, Organization, and NOT!

School is right around the corner for the Sandpaper kids! In fact, it's on Tuesday.  Oh, I cannot wait!....oops... did I really write that??  What I really meant...... Darn! Shucks! Oh, what a pity!! (insert major sarcasm.)

With school -comes paper. Lots of paper and even more paper. Is there a special organizing system you use?  Here is what my organizing system looks like.........


NOT! NOT! and NOT!  One can dream right? This is compliments of a cute blog called Tobi's Blog.

Here is actually what my organization system looks like at this point and time.


Go ahead! It's OK. You can judge.... I will just say what everyone it thinking. HOLY COW! That looks bad. Yep. It does! Needs a little makeover and some cut backs.   Don't worry, though, plans are in the works to get this baby back in order and ready to go by Tuesday.  

Once, complete, I will gladly share a new picture.  

What do you do to get ready for school? Are there any favorite organizing items you just HAVE to use?  Just make a comment below for all to share.  Perhaps we can get through the mounds of school paper together.

No comments:

Post a Comment